Triple Kit Wet/Dry Pressure & Flow
The Triple water flow and pressure test kit is an essential tool for the boiler installation and servicing engineer. The kit comprises of three separate pieces of equipment.
It enables combination boilers and water heaters to be correctly set.
It also enables the engineer to check whether de-scaling is required and finally it enables the system to be dry pipe pressure tested.
Pressure gauge features:
- 0 to 10 bar/140 psi scale
- Flexible push-on tap connector
- Brass fitting for long life
- Safety chain
Flow measurer features:
- Quickly and easily set operating flow rates to appliance manufacturer’s specifications
- Dual scale, measures in litres and gallons per minute
- 2 to 23 litres and ½ to 5 gallons per minute
- Handle may be fitted for right or left handed operation
- Hard wearing tough ABS plastic vessel
- Dry pipe pressure test gauge features:
- 0 to 4 bar dial fitted with drag pointer
- Simple to use 15mm speedfit connector
- Standard valve for connecting to foot pump
- Supplied in robust carry case