TPI SP620 Smart Pressure Meter
- 0.01 inH2O resolution
- High accuracy +/-0.02 inH2O less than 1 inH20; 1.5% above 1 inH20
- Temperature compensated
- Trim mode to stabilize fluctuating readings
- Seven units of measure: mbar, inH2O, kPa, PSI,
- mmHg, inHg, and mmH2O.
Use the TPI app to display real time readings in numeric and graph format. Save readings to a CSV file. The app allows the customer’s information to be stored and a report sent via email!
- Test duct pressure and perform static pressure checks
- Adjust appliance regulators
- Test pressure switch on a 2-stage gas furnace in both positive and negative pressures.
- Setting delivery pressures
- Leakage “shut-in” tests
- Regulator adjustments for pressure and lock-up tests
- Check air filters by measuring pressure drop