TPI 716 Flue Gas Analyser Kit + Printer, Smoke Pump, Oil Filter, USB
The TPI Model 716 Flue Gas Analyser is a state of the art, easy to use Analyser designed not only to display and calculate the required readings from a flue but also to cover most of the other measurements associated with combustion.
- Calculates combustion efficiency
- Data Logging with time and date stamp
- Will not shut off if 15 ppm CO is present for increased safety
- Communicate to a PC via the USB interface
- Optional A740 IR printer available for hard copies of test results
- Built-in differential thermometer
- Push on fittings for fast and easy us
- Optional Bluetooth interface
Kit 1 Oil includes the TPI A740 IR Printer, smoke pump and oil filter
- Adjustable contrast (low, norm, high)
- Manual paper feed (advance)
- Operates on 4 “AA” batteries or optional AC adapter
- Self-test at Power On
- 3-Year Warranty
Use the A788 smoke pump to check the flue against the Smoke Test Scale Papers to establish the scale of cleaning before flue gas analysis is carried out.
The A773 oil filter is used to stop potentially harmful residues from affecting the performance of the CO sensor and the internal pump within your Flue Gas Analyser when used on solid flues.