TPI 709R Kit1 Combustion Analyser + IR Printer
TPI 709R Gas Analyser Kit 1The TPI 709R-Kit 1 is an affordable combustion efficiency analyzer, differential digital manometer, CO analyzer, and a differential thermometer for residential and light industrial applications.
- Fast purge and fuel selection during start up, enables tests to be performed quickly without extra set-up time after initial start up.
- Built in high-resolution (0.001 inH2O) differential manometer, enough range and resolution to perform low pressure and draft measurements on high efficiency gas and oil fired equipment.
- Measures CO, O2, pressure, and temperature, real time measurements of CO, O2, pressure, and temperature.
- Calculates CO2, efficiency, excess air, and CO air free, display combustion efficiency in real time while adjustments are made.
- IR printer port – use optional A740 infrared printer, produce hard copy of test results for customer verification.
- Selectable fuels: natural gas, light oil, heavy oil, LPG, bituminous coal, anthracite coal, coke, butane, wood, bagasse.
- Pump driven for fast response.
- Flue probe with built in thermocouple.
- Soft carrying case.
- Protective rubber boot.
- Complete with diff temp & pressure
- A740 Printer
- 6 Year Warranty if serviced by TPI
TPI 709R, Flue Probe with K-Type A770, K-Type Temperature Probe, GK11M, In-Line Filter Complete A762, Mini Pump Protection Filter Assembly A763, Carrying Case A76, A740 Printer and Protective Rubber Boot A765