TPI 709R Analyser Oil Kit with Smoke Pump, Oil Filter and IR Printer
The 709R Flue Gas Analyser Kit has all the features of the 708 PLUS high resolution 0.001 in H20, differential manometer for high efficiency and oil equipment, Measures CO, and temperature and Calculates CO2, efficiency, excess air, and CO air free.
The carbon monoxide sensor used in this TPI combustion efficiency analyser features an on-board filter capable of filtering NO (nitric oxide), NO2 (nitrogen dioxide) and NOX (combination of NO and NO2) to prevent cross sensitivity errors.
Use to test flue gases in gas and oil fired equipment including high efficiency furnaces and condensing boilers. Measure CO, O2, and stack temperature.
- Calculates combustion efficiency
- Pump driven for fast response
- Will not shut off if 15 ppm CO is present for increased safety
- Ten selectable fuels: Natural Gas, LPG, Light Oil, Heavy Oil, Bituminous Coal, Anthracite, Coal, Coke, Butane, Wood, Bagasse
- Optional A740 IR printer available for hard copies of test results
- Built-in differential thermometer
- Store function to save up to 50 readings
Kit 1 Oil includes the TPI A740 IR Printer, smoke pump and oil filter;
- Adjustable contrast (low, norm, high)
- Manual paper feed (advance)
- Operates on 4 “AA” batteries or optional AC adapter
- Self-test at Power On
- 3-Year Warranty.