Kidde 4MDCO Hard Wired 230v CO Carbon Monoxide Alarm
DescriptionKidde 4MDCO is a Mains Carbon Monoxide Alarm with digital display, designed to detect carbon monoxide in your home and give you an audible and visual warning in case of dangerous levels.
Kidde 4MDCO detector has to be hard wired and can be installed as a single unit or can be interconnected with up to 17 other Kidde Firex mains smoke alarms and heat alarms in a single network. When one alarm sounds, all linked alarms will sound too.
Kidde 4MDCO features a sealed-in, rechargeable and no replaceable lithium battery for back-up in the event of a power failure.
It has a Test/Reset button and 3 LEDs to display the alarm’s state. This mains carbon monoxide detector features digital display providing early warning of intermittent and low CO levels. When interconnected with other Kidde smoke and heat alarms, the display with show FIRE or CO, depending on the danger detected.
Kidde 4MCO hard wired CO alarm has a 7 year sensor lifespan and the operational end of life feature will provides a warning for the user to replace the alarm.
The ‘ Peak Level memory’ feature identifies CO problems when the property is unoccupied
- Power supply: mains
- Sensor: CO electrochemical sampling the air every 15 seconds
- Sensitivity level: 30ppm (parts per million) CO gas
- Interconnect: ‘Smart Interconnect Capability’
- Back-up: sealed-in, rechargeable lithium battery
- LEDs display: green, red and amber
- Digital Display: level of CO in ppm
- Peak Level Memory
- Audio Alarm: 85 dB
- Test/Reset button
- End-of-life warning
- Tamper-resistant locking device
- Approvals: Kitemarked to BS EN 50291-1:2010/CE marked
- Sensor lifespan: 7 years
- Warranty: 6 years including battery