Kidde 10LLCO Carbon Monoxide CO 10Yr Lithium Alarm
The Kidde 10LLCO Carbon Monoxide Alarm is supplied with a full 10-year warranty which covers both the alarm and the sealed in lithium battery which will power alarm throughout its lifetime.
This unit is a direct replacement for the Kidde 8LLCO model and it benefits from enhanced features including an extra end-of-life/fault LED and ‘ramp up’ horn. The alarm also incorporate a new quick test feature which ensures the unit will react instantly when tested with carbon monoxide spray.
Kidde will supply, on request, an Event Activity Log wich will allow you to monitor the number of on and off events, the number of peak events, the date and value of last peak event, any fault events.
The alarm itself is completely tamper-proof as the alarm locks onto its base plate and a screwdriver is needed for releasing it.
The alarm will start operating as soon as the back plate is connected so the owner will benefit from the full 10 years alarm life. The unique advanced ‘Anti-Passivation’ software prevents the battery life from diminishing over time (Passivation) which is a common concern for long life lithium batteries.
Features and Benefits
- Quick and easy installation
- Its small, slim, discreet design can be both wall mounted or free standing
- The alarm has a unique End of Life/Fault Indication giving both an audible and visual warning to indicate the end of alarm life
- simply activated by the slide-on back plate
- Quick, instant test feature
- The unit has an 'Events interrogation' capability
- Tamper-resisting and self-locking installation system
- Pull-down Information Panel
- 10-year warranty for alarm and battery
- Electrochemical Sensor
- Power is via a sealed, none replaceable lithium battery with a 10 year lifespan
- Three LEDs : green = normal operation, red = full alarm and amber = fault or end of life
- Test/Reset button for peace of mind
- Loud 85dB alarm sounder
- Detector alarms from: 30ppm (parts per million) CO gas
- Can be wall mounted or free standing
- Diagnostic capabilities (by trained engineer)
- Weight: 155g
- Kitemarked to EN 50291-1: 2010 and CE marked
- Alarm Indication Audible and Visual signals
- Passivation Software