Carbon Monoxide Detector & Alarm
A carbon monoxide (CO) alarm for use in buildings fitted with gas boilers or fireplaces. This life saving device alerts the user to the presence of deadly carbon monoxide gas. The alarm is battery powered and incorporates an LCD display screen which constantly shows the present CO levels and ambient temperature readings. Seven year battery life.
CO is an odourless, colourless, tasteless and lethal by-product from burning fuel for cooking or heating. Toxic CO levels can occur suddenly or accumulate slowly over time. This alarm is effective in both conditions and is designed to alarm whenever potentially dangerous Carbon Monoxide conditions occur.
Tested in an approved laboratory in the UK to ensure full compliance to EN50291-1:2010
- LED status indicators; green for power, amber for fault and red for alarm
- LCD display shows the particle sampling count, ambient temperature and battery level
- alarm response time: 3 minutes at 330ppm
- 3 x AA batteries included
- operating temperature: 0 - 45 deg C
- dimensions: 12cm x 8.7cm x 4cm
- weight: 220g